We hope that you love everything you purchase from us! In case you need to return an item, here are some simple directions and policies to follow:
PLEASE SEND RETURNS TO:
Apricot Lane Boutique – Folsom
Palladio at Broadstone
330 Palladio Pkwy,#2057
Folsom, CA 95630
- All returns must be shipped back to to the Folsom store within 14 days of the delivery date to receive a full refund. The package must have a tracking number.
- Or, you can personally bring it into the Folsom store within 14 days of receiving the item.
- No returns will be accepted for items shipped or brought into the store after 14 days from delivery. For items received after 14 the day deadline, we will make one attempt to contact you to discuss returning the late item back to you at your expense.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and with original tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse or to give partial credit or partial refunds based upon the condition of the item.
- Smoke smell, deodorant marks and body odor disqualifies any return.
- All clearance, intimate apparel, pre-orders, seasonal items, mystery bags and accessories are final sale.
- All returns will be processed within 2-3 business days. Refunds often take 5-7 business days beyond that to be reflected in your account (based upon the financial institution).
- Please enclose the original shipping label with your return, to ensure efficient and prompt processing.
- PLEASE NOTE: Gift cards from our physical location WILL NOT work on the website, and website gift cards WILL NOT be accepted at our physical location!
Return Policy for "In Store Pick Up" orders
- Please pick up your order in a timely matter. The 14 day return policy starts the day the order is ready for pick-up and notification has been sent. Otherwise all of the above policies apply.
Occasionally, a damaged or flawed item may slip through our inspection process. If you experience this, please take a photo of the damage/flaw and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange for replacement of the item or to determine another mutually acceptable solution.